Table of Contents
Batch Apply Masks
PhotoELF offers a way to apply the same mask to many photos at once. Please read the help topic:
Batch Operations first.
How this is done:
This example assumes you understand:
NOTE: Using the Batch Apply Mask feature only allows you to apply one mask at a time. If you wish to
have multiple masks applied, you will need to repeat these steps for each mask.
- Be in PhotoELF's main program
- Multi-select the filenames or thumbnails of all the photos you wish to be masked
- Look in the edit menu and select: Batch Apply Mask
- The mask window will appear
- Select the mask you wish and the appropriate color
- When ready, click the Batch Apply button
- The batch file save window will appear allowing you to select the image format you wish
- When ready, click OK
- All multi-selected files will then be loaded, masked and saved.