Table of Contents
The image below was created by using a variety of PhotoELF features:
(Also see: Combining Photos for step by step instructions.)
How this was done:
First, six seperate photos were created and saved to the hard drive as follows:
We now have four seperate photos on the hard drive that make up the four portrait shots you see in the picture above.
- A single portrait photo was loaded into the PPL window
- This single photo was adjusted so there was a white border around it
- Using the JPG feature in the PPL window, it was saved to the hard drive to create the single photo you see above with the white border
- Next, the same photo was loaded into the PPL window again, duplicated for four photos total, organized and saved as one photo
- This process was repeated to create an image with nine photos and then 16 photos
Then, two baby pictures were selected and using PhotoELF's Mask feature in the Editor, a light blue heart was applied to one and
a circle was applied to the other. Both were saved to the hard drive.
We now have six new image files and we load all six into the PPL window
- The six new images were arranged as you see above
- The JPG feature in the PPL window was used and the same light blue color was used for a background color
- This layout was then saved as one big photo
- This new image was then loaded into the Editor and a border mask was applied
- The image was then Resized to be smaller (to fit neatly in this help document)
- The resulting image was then saved to complete this process.