Table of Contents
Diagonal Text Trick
How you can apply diagonal text to a photo:
Steps to Take:
- Load a photo into the Editor
- Look in the VIEW menu and select the Advanced Rotation
- The Advanced Rotation tool panel will appear on the right hand side.
- Rotate your photo 45 degrees (or whatever you wish)
- Select the Shapes and Text tool panel from the View menu
- Apply text, position and merge the text
- Return to Advanced Rotation and rotate your photo back to normal.
- Finally, select the Advanced Cropping tool panel from the View menu and crop your photo to remove the portion that was added during the rotation.
NOTE: To add a watermark, like the little elf shown above, search the help for: Watermark