Table of Contents
Batch Apply Text or Watermarks Using a Mask
PhotoELF can help you add solid or transparent colored text or watermarks to many photos at once.
This feature is useful if you are a professional or semi-pro photographer and wish to mark or label
your works of art as shown in the image above.
This example assumes you have read the following topics:
The image above was created by applying one mask to one photo. To do this, the mask below was created using
a variety of PhotoELF's features:
- Batch Operations
- Using Masks
- Create your own Masks
- Batch Apply Masks
- A blank white image was created in the Editor, (look in the Fun Stuff menu)
- Text was applied in the Editor
- The text was rotated per the topic: Diagonal Text
- The image was then saved
- The image was loaded into the PPL window and the ELF water mark was added to the page.
(see: Canvas Mode for more info)
- The PPL's JPG feature was used to combine the entire layout as one
photo and saved as a mask.
(see: Merge Photos for more info)